The lead-tin alloy tensile-resistant film, also known as the transparent red A-plastic, can meet the requirements for the production of ordinary alloy products, but there are many products with more pass-through patterns, more three-dimensional layers and more chrome empty parts. The R&D team developed a lead-tin alloy tensile rubber for the lead-tin alloy to reduce the wear on the mold in casting the above products.
Baby description Name: Zinc Alloy A Glue / Silicone Rubber Film Color: milky white multiple colors Size: 9 inches (220mm) thickness 4.5mm Features: high temperature resistance, good tensile strength, zinc alloy corrosion resistance, is a professional zinc alloy, is your ideal choice. Uses: AB film is mainly used in alloy mold: zinc alloy, magnesium-zinc alloy, lead-tin alloy, imitation gold and silver jewelry, crafts, fishing gear, bracelet, headwear, ring, earring, boutonniere, etc. A glue is mainly in direct contact with the product, it needs good pulling force and high temperature resistance. B glue is mainly to assist the thickness of the mold Operation reminder: After engraving the mold, put it in the mold frame of the molding machine, adjust the temperature between 150 degrees and 160 degrees, and the time is 60 minutes. After the mold is pressed, it is placed inside the sanding machine.
1. The product has outstanding tensile properties and prolongs the life of the mold. 2. The shrinkage rate is small, the glue is full, and the tear is strong. 3, the plastic mold hardness is moderate, feel good, reduce the pressure on the fingers of the molder. 4, plastic mold color matching balance, reduce eye fatigue under long-term fluorescent light Scope of use It is suitable for the production of lead-tin alloy with more pattern roads, more three-dimensional layers, large chrome hollow parts, and other complicated workpieces. Way of use The temperature of the 9-inch stamper is 160 ° C, and the time is generally 55 minutes; 12-inch stamping temperature is 160 ° C constant temperature, the time is generally 1 hour and 15 minutes. (If the thickness of the mold increases, the corresponding constant temperature time should be increased) The temperature should be controlled at 70 ° C -80 ° C. The best way to improve mold life
1. Vulcanize the mold with low temperature and long vulcanization (140 ° C for 2 hours); 2. Try not to increase the alloy temperature. If the alloy flow fails to fill the workpiece, you can increase the speed or deepen the width into the water tank. 3, should use more movable plastic mold opening method to avoid smashing plastic mold; 4. When removing the workpiece, try to use the tapping mold to remove the workpiece to avoid bending the mold; 5, using multiple sets of molds in turn to use, so that the mold is fully cooled; 6, using high quality super fine sliding adhesion talcum powder.
1. B glue, outer auxiliary glue, and A glue are used together, and the glue is ideal.
2, mold nails: according to customer needs, there are 6 large film nails and 5 small mold nails.
3, white cat talcum powder
4. Tools used for mold opening
1. The rubber should be stored in a cool place. The best storage environment temperature is between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius. 2. The new rubber has the best performance in three months. The unvulcanized rubber will gradually reduce the rubber performance and shorten the service life as the storage temperature increases, and the vulcanization phenomenon generated in the high temperature environment may eventually cause rubber. Retirement, please use in turn according to the date of preservation. Usually in a good storage environment, even after one year, you can get the same performance as new rubber. At too low a temperature, the rubber will harden temporarily, usually returning to normal temperature to restore the original performance, and too high storage temperature will accelerate the aging of the vulcanized rubber to reduce the service life.
1. Die frame and model (1) Please select the aluminum frame with better heat conductivity for the die frame. Please note that the die frame must be kept flat. Do not use a bad die frame. The V-shaped grooved die frame helps to discharge air. The best die frame style. (2) The model must be kept clean. Please clean the model thoroughly before pressing. 2, loading rubber (1) Too much or too little rubber in the filling process is an inappropriate compression molding method. Before pressing the die, please confirm the thickness of the die frame. The appropriate thickness of the appropriate molding compound is higher than the thickness of the die frame. ~2mm is the best. In order to ensure the integrity of the rubber mold and the complex parts, please cut the appropriate size when filling the rubber, and indeed fill the rubber in the delicate and complex parts. (2) Place the model in the central area of the die frame when filling the glue. The number of films used in the upper and lower layers should be as consistent as possible. (3) Unclean mold environment and sweat and oil stains on the hands will pollute the rubber. Unclean rubber will cause the rubber mold to smash. Please use tweezers or other tools to mold.
3, heating vulcanization (1) The standard vulcanization temperature is 165 degrees Celsius, based on the pressurization of 10mm die frame for 25 minutes. The mold frame must be increased by 2 minutes for each 1mm vulcanization time. The die frame is not more than 30mm. . (2) Before the vulcanization, the molding machine must be preheated to a set temperature of 165 °C. When adding sulfur, the model to be vulcanized is first placed in the molding machine and gently pressurized for about one minute, after the surface rubber is softened. The molding operation is performed again, and the molding time is started. (3) If the temperature of the molding machine drops more than 30% of the set temperature when starting the molding, and the molding machine fails to reach 155oC within 10 minutes, the optimum vulcanization effect will not be achieved. Large heating power molding machine. (4) The temperature display on the molding machine is not very accurate. Please use the temperature detector to measure the actual temperature on the molding machine when purchasing the molding machine to achieve the best vulcanization effect. 4, cooling (1) Use a pair of pliers to remove the heat-resistant cloth before cooling. (2) Natural cooling and water cooling can obtain the same result. When cooling with water, the cooling time can be shortened. When the rubber mold is not completely cooled, plasticity is maintained. Do not perform mold opening. 5, open the mold (5) A better rubber mold can be obtained by using the mold opening aid. Please keep the sharpness of the mold opener. The poorly cut tool will increase the difficulty of mold opening and the flaw of the mold, and it is easy to produce a model engineer's work accident.
Packing & Delivery
PACKING:30kg/carton DELIVERY:shipped by DHL, UPS, Fedex, or by Sea